Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM)
ABOUT ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY
The post-globalised world offers immense competition to professionals aiming at achieving success in the multifaceted business industry. Jaro Education - Alliance School of Business, Alliance University offer Executive PGDM program (16 months) exclusively tailored for employed professionals who cannot pursue a full-time program. The course is at par with top Executive PGDM programs in India in terms of curriculum and aims at preparing professionals for career growth at higher echelons in multinationals.
Recognition / Accreditation
Program Offered : Executive PGDM ( Part - Time ) Program
- Key features
- Flexible Delivery Mode
- Corporate Sponsorship Program
The vibrant Executive PGDM program is dedicated towards providing a global exposure to aspiring managers and business leaders for speeded corporate growth. The course integrates global perspectives and functional knowledge in the curriculum design.
» The Executive PGDM is delivered to professionals through two modes:
• Campus mode
The Campus mode is conveyed through classroom and online sessions conducted over weekends. Working professionals who opt for the campus mode can also attend online sessions.
• Mixed mode
The Mixed mode is conveyed through live classroom sessions that are accessible online simultaneously to professionals.
- Prescribed textbooks
- Recorded lectures of classroom sessions
- E-Learning portal with access to term assignment questions, articles and quizzes on contemporary topics
- Additional learning support through PowerPoint Presentations, case studies, subject-associated articles from publications and journals
- Weekend live classroom sessions using sophisticated interactive technology
- Invigilator-led examinations after every term at diverse centers across India and online examinations for working professionals at international locations
- Opportunity for working professional aspirants to use facilities at Central Campus
The 16-month Executive PGDM course comprises of four terms, each for a duration of four months. The first three terms have four subjects each, mandatory for all students. The final term is for subject specialization and comprises of three subjects in each area and a project work module.
The project work module requires the working professionals to research on an industry project lying in their functional sphere by making use of theoretical concepts and applications.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Lean Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Project Management
- Information Systems Management
- International Business Management
All global organizations today face the challenge of managing complexity in competitive market. Thus, there is a requirement of adept and skilled professionals, corporate managers and leaders capable of introducing innovation in business in multinational corporations.
The Executive PGDM program is well-suited for working professionals who are unable to pursue a full-time management program. The course invites applications from employer-organizations keen on sponsoring employees to the course.